SculpSure Laser Abdomen and Flank Fat Removal – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For many men and women, a successful weight loss plan that includes proper dieting and exercise can be very successful and results in improved health and appearance. However, many people notice stubborn excess fat in specific areas, despite achieving their target weights. The abdomen and flank areas of the body contain many thousands of fat cells that may not respond to diet and exercise. In the past, surgical procedures, such as liposuction, were needed to trim down those areas and achieve a smooth, slim appearance. Dr. McCue is glad to announce the availability of in-office SculpSure treatments. This new, non-invasive, non-surgical treatment uses solid-state lasers to disrupt fat cells in the abdomen and flanks. A single treatment that takes only about half an hour can successfully destroy up to 24% of those stubborn fat cells. There’s no down-time following an affordable SculpSure treatment. Your body’s natural systems absorb and eliminate the fat over a few weeks. The slimming results are permanent, since those disrupted fat cells cannot regenerate.
Is SculpSure the Right Choice for You?
If you’ve lost weight through diet and exercise, but are still not satisfied with the appearance of your abdominal area or flanks, you may be a good candidate for SculpSure. It may help you achieve a smoother, flatter abdomen and reduce the appearance of “love handles” on your flanks. If the following criteria apply, contact Dr. McCue for a consultation on this method or other options:
- You are over 18 years old and are in good general health.
- You have minor to moderate excess fat deposits in your abdominal and flank areas.
- Diet and exercise have not resulted in the flat abdomen and flanks you seek.
- You are hoping for and improved smoothness and slimming in those areas.
Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Options
Stubborn excess fat in the abdomen and flanks often remains, even after a successful weight loss and exercise program. Traditionally, liposuction has been the most common procedure used by plastic surgeons to improve body contours in this area. Today, however, advanced laser technology has provided alternative treatments, including SculpSure. When you consult with Dr. McCue, he will evaluate your current health and medical history and talk with you about your goals and expectations. After a thorough assessment, he will recommend a treatment plan and explain the results you should expect. In many cases, SculpSure offers a non-invasive option that gives patients excellent results without the higher cost and recovery downtime of liposuction surgery. You’ll get answers to all your questions and a clear understanding of what you can expect.
- How SculpSure Works to Improve Abdominal and Flank Contours – SculpSure treatments use a bank of solid-state 1060 nanometer diode lasers to heat fat cells and disrupt those cells. The lasers in the applicator operate at a specific light frequency and are focused to provide heat below the surface of the skin effectively. Each treatment, which takes about half an hour, can disrupt up to 24% of the fat cells in the abdominal and flank area. Following the treatment, those cells and the fat they contain are processed and eliminated naturally by the body over time. Most patients notice results in a few weeks, and within 12 weeks, the process is complete. The treatment can be repeated to destroy additional fat cells. Depending on the number of excess fat cells and the desired results, one or more treatments may be necessary. Each case is different, and Dr. McCue will help you decide on the best course of treatment for your needs and expectations.
- What to Expect During and After a SculpSure Body Contouring Treatment – SculpSure treatments are provided in Dr. McCue’s offices. Since no surgery is involved, the treatment is simple and takes only about 30 minutes. You can expect to experience a sensation of heat as the lasers cycle on and off, but the equipment also provides cooling to minimize any discomfort. Deep warmth and a tingling sensation are commonly felt by most patients. There is no recovery time or downtime required, and you can resume all activities immediately after the treatment. Then over the next 12 weeks, you’ll see the smoothing results of this contouring as your body absorbs the disrupted fat cells and eliminates them. Most patients tolerate the procedure very well and report only moderate discomfort. SculpSure gives you results without any disruption of your life. If more than one treatment is needed, additional sessions can be scheduled.
- How Does SculpSure Compare with CoolSculpting? – CoolSculpting also works by disrupting fat cells, but uses cold, rather than heat. A CoolSculpting treatment lasts about an hour, compared to about half that time with SculpSure. CoolSculpting also requires suction to draw the treated tissues to the applicator, while SculpSure uses no suction at all. Following a CoolSculpting treatment, massaging or kneading of the treated area is required before the patient can leave the doctor’s office. That is not needed with SculpSure. You can leave right away and resume your normal activities immediately. Both methods work in much the same way, by disrupting and destroying fat cells, and have similar overall results. Costs for both methods are similar and variable, depending on where the treatment is administered.
- Answers about Abdominal Fat Reduction – SculpSure is a relatively new treatment method for getting rid of excess fat non-invasively in the abdomen and flank areas for both men and women. We want you to have the answers to important questions you may have. At this, you’ll find the answers you need to the questions we hear most often from our patients. When you schedule a consultation, you’ll get even more information and detailed answers that apply to your unique needs and questions.
Personal Consultation on Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
If you are concerned about stubborn fat deposits in your abdominal or flank areas and want to minimize bulges or love handles, SculpSure may be the right treatment choice for you. Contact Dr. McCue’s office to schedule a consultation and to discuss possible treatment plans to help you achieve the improved appearance and body contours you seek. Only a fully qualified, experienced plastic surgeon can give you the answers you need and recommend the exact procedures that help you look your best. A consultation with Dr. McCue will give you the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you.