Cosmetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
In the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, patients seeking cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery have many options. Choosing a plastic surgeon is an important step. Among the many plastic surgeons in the area, each surgeon has different specialties, education, experience, and philosophy. All of these are important factors in your choice of a surgeon.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Jonathan McCue, M.D., is available for both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery to patients in the entire Twin Cities metro area. The links below lead to information in several areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery – Dr. McCue specializes in several types of elective cosmetic surgery, including breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body contouring, nose rhinoplasty and eyelid blepharoplasty surgery.
- Reconstructive Surgery – Dr. McCue performs several types of reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction and hand, leg and foot reconstruction surgery.
- Multiple Twin Cities Facilities – For your surgical procedure, you can select from a number of medical facilities for maximum convenience.
- Two Convenient West Metro Offices – For consultations and other office visits, you can choose between Dr. McCue’s offices in Maple Grove and Edina. Both are readily accessible from anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- Information about Dr. McCue – Learn about Dr. McCue’s background, education, experience and philosophy.
- Contact Information – Contact Dr. McCue to arrange for a personal consultation or to ask questions regarding your surgery goals.
Jonathan McCue, M.D., believes that you should learn about your choices and about the procedures you are considering or need. This website will introduce you to Dr. McCue, help you learn about the procedures in which he specializes, and help you to understand his philosophy regarding both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. We encourage you to explore our website, and to contact us to schedule a consultation, where you can discuss your goals for cosmetic surgery and learn more about all aspects of your procedure.
Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation – A Crucial Step
During your consultation with Dr. McCue, you will be able to tell him what cosmetic procedure you are interested in, why you are considering plastic surgery, and what results you hope to achieve. Dr. McCue will carefully assess your needs, and help you understand all aspects of your procedure, including a clear explanation of what results you can expect, along with the risks involved with any surgical procedure. He will also explain all of your options and help you understand what to expect prior to, during, and following the surgery. He will also give you a good idea of the costs of the procedure, if is not covered by insurance. Dr. McCue’s friendly and open personality makes these consultations pleasant and informative for his patients. Contact Dr. McCue soon to schedule your initial consultation.